Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Lamp Optical Illusion

I’m still not hundred percent certain why I kept this optical illusion private, but somehow I never gained enough courage to share it with you - my audience. Probably because the topic was somehow edgy, and balanced between SFW (safe for work) and NSFW. Anyhow, here it goes… The picture you see below circled the internet few months ago, and was more than popular in those days. Apparently the lamp picturedinside the photo could be understood in more than one way. Not only was it funny - it was extremely sexytoo! But wait… there’s more! If this was the whole story I wouldn’t make so much fuss about it. More interesting part is what happened afterwards. The real twist came month later, when the “original author” published the second photo which revealed the truth. You can see it below the first one, but I hid it inside the expandable box so I don’t ruin the effect. Be sure to check it out, but only after reading this text and figuring the previous image first. Theory about second twist exists as well, but it relies on Photoshop theory- which (in this case) isn’t important at all.

There is something extremely sexy about this lamp! What if the pic was turned upside down...?

There is something extremely sexy about this lamp! What if the pic was turned upside down...?

No comments:

Post a Comment