Sunday, August 30, 2009

USAF Alien in Google Earth

By now, you probably realized I’m not the biggest fan of Google Earth illusions. Don’t get me wrong, its mostly because people who submit these satellite screenshots see illusions everywhere - even when there aren’t any. Today’s illusions was almost ditched from the same reason. I became so judgmental of these type of submissions, that I almost missed an interesting detail in this photo. Luckily, in the last second I managed to see what Frank McAree was trying to explain in his email: “Saw your site featured on the BBC click program, It is fantastic and has renewed my interest in this sort of stuff. I thought you might like this, not really an illusion but attached is a Google Earth image of the Beale Air Force base in California. I think the image on the white building is supposed to be the USAF logo, but given its area 51 connections….” Can you see the illusion? Here is another hint.

Check out the USAF logo! What do you see?

Check out the USAF logo! What do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment